6 Mayıs 2010 Perşembe

12th week

This week was a beautiful week for us.On Monday we studied argumentive essay and our teacher wanted to us to write an argumentive essay.Last Friday she had given a homework to us.It was about classification essay and we had to send this homework on that day via internet.But unfortunately I forgot because of my personal problems and I did not want to send it on Saturday because I thought Gülsen Teacher was not going to accept my homework.So I wanted to make up my mistake and I concentrated argumentive essay.I think I wrote a beautiful essay and Gülsen Teacher liked it so I am very happy.On Tuesday some of our friends did their grammar presentations and on Wednesday we presented our advertisements.All of us did very nice and worth to see advertisements.We enjoyed very much both while playing and while watching.And today we did a quiz but I could not do so I had to give my paper to the teacher because I read the wrong story that Gülsen Teacher had given to us.I am so sory for my fail..:( Our this week passed quickly and our final exams are coming closer so we began to exciting...

1 yorum:

  1. Really,weeks pass quickly.Final exams come.I hope that we can pass the prep class.

    YanıtlaSil